Monday, November 26, 2007

Some fun in the fall!


Now that we're in a house, we have the joys of doing yard work. We're not used to that since we have been in an apartment for so long. Anyway, this weekend we decided that we wanted to see our front lawn instead of the blanket of leaves that was covering it. It all started when Kaeryn was asking for things to do because according to her she has nothing to do. So I while I was throwing out ideas I said rake the leaves. Apparently that was the right thing to say because she had gotten so excited about that. It turned into a family affair and we all went out to help(my job was to take pictures). Kaeryn and Tristan each took turns raking the leaves. Ron showed them how. Jaxen walked long the leaves and I chased after him when he went to far. Ron and the kids created a huge pile of leaves and then we all had fun jumping in the pile before we put them in the yard waste can. It was a fun afternoon!

No comments: