Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!!!!

Yesterday Ron and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary. Wow! Has it really been 3 years already? And what wonderful years they have been. We celebrated by going to an inn this weekend. It was called the flower farm inn. It was so cute, each room was a little cottage. We were in the sunflower room. It was nice and cozy. I loved how private it was to. We want to go back sometime in the spring to see all the flowers in bloom. Then yesterday Ron left early as if he was going to work for the week. He surprised me by coming home a couple hours later with a boquet of pink flowers and steak for dinner. He had talked the client he's been working for into letting him work from home. I had no idea, it was a total surprise. I was so excited! Even though he still had to work, it was nice to have him home. I love you so much Ron! I look forward to all the anniversaries to come!

2 comments:

Susie J. said...

Happy anniversary!!!

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!
Enjoy your lemon tree in the backyard (I heard about it) I am extremely jealous! :)
Danny, Amy and the girls!