Monday, October 20, 2008

Stinson Beach

So My mom and dad came out last month for an impact retreat thing. They came a few days early so they could spend some time and visit us. One thing my mom wanted was to see the ocean. We went to Stinson beach. It's just north of San Fransisco. It was a beautiful beach and definitly worth the long wind around road that it took to get there. Jaxen of course loved playing in the sand and digging all around.
Grandma and Grandpa and Jaxen had so much fun playing together on the beach. Jaxen and Grandpa would run around and chase all the sea birds that would suround our spot on the beach. I tell ya they were the least fearful sea gulls i've ever seen. It was so much fun to watch Jaxen with his "Gumma and Gumpa". I love how he says it. It's just so cute.
Jaxen also had so much fun in the water with us. At first he didn't want to go in. He just wanted to play in the sand. But I was missing him so I came back and got him and took him to the shore with me. Once I showed him that he could dance and kick in the water he just went crazy and loved the water. We couldn't keep him out of it after that. He would hold our hands and try to take us further and further into the water. We actually had to hold him back. We would watch the waves come in and Jaxen would shout " Here it comes!" It was so great and so fun!
Ah the ocean. I don't think I will ever get tired of looking at it. It's just so beautiful and peaceful
and wonderful. It was a beautful day at the beach.

No comments: