Friday, April 30, 2010

Easter Morning!




Happy Easter everyone!!!!! What a fun morning! It's always so fun to see the excitement in the kids eyes! Kaeryn got some scrapbooking stuff and photos. She was excited to finally have pictures for her scrapbook. Tristan had been asking for some art supplies, not the crayola stuff but the real stuff like mom's. He finally got some paints and brushes and paper. Jaxen wanted the glow in the dark coloring set. He was so excited to see it. All three kids spent the day with their new art sets. Jaxen and Tristan would color something with the glow in the dark stuff and then would run to the laundry room so see it glow. It was so cute. Tristan also worked on his first paintings with his new art set. I'm a proud mom! I love that the kids love art as much as I do. I got Ron some of his favorite treats and some pokemon stuff. Ron got me a large pot for me to plant some more flowers in, a grape vine starter and a watermelon starter. I'm very excited to plant our first garden! We had such a fun Easter day! Hope you all did too!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: