Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy 11th Birthday Kaeryn!




This year Kaeryn turned 11. She was very excited and happy. Kaeryn had originally wanted Ron's homade cheezecake, but a few days before her birthday she asked me if I would make her a cake. I was very excited. I saw the ladybug pan and thought that it was really cute. Kaeryn loved it! She had asked for happy cake. It's where you get a white or yellow cake mix and separate it into bowls and then color each one a different color and then randomly drop the colors into a pan. It's very fun and colorful and happy, hence the name happy cake. Kaeryn was also very excited for her presents especially for her camera. She has wanted one for a long time. It was a great birthday for her. Happy birthday Kaeryn! We love you!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ange said...

I love your cake making talent!
What fun memories for the kids!

unfortunately at our house, we've totally reverted to just a 'dessert' of choice for their birthdays. Some years it's been rootbeer floats (yes, WITH a candle in the top), and Emma and Addie both chose the tower of Ding Dongs (one of my personal fav's).