Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Special Jaxen hugs!


February 9th was a night for us to celebrate. We celebrated the ending of a chapter in our lives and welcoming a new begining. It was the night before our new baby would be born. Jaxen, Ron and I decided to go out to dinner to celebrate. We went to a resurant named B.J.'s Brewhouse. They have really yummy pizza there and that is what Jaxen decided he wanted to have. After dinner when the waitress came to see if we wanted any dessert Ron made a simple request. He asked if we could have the birthday dessert to celebrate the birth of our baby the next day. They thought was a cute request and was happy to do that for us. So they brought us a plate that had a fresh baked chocolate chip cookie(still in the little pan) with some vanilla ice cream on top. Jaxen blew out the candle. It was so yummy! Afterwards, we came home to get things ready for the night. I really wanted to get some pictures with Jaxen. I was going to really miss him in the next few days. We hugged and snuggled. Ron and Jaxen played their video games together. It was a good night. I had a lot of mixed emotions. I was nervous, happy, anxious, excited, full of wonder. What will life be like after today? Can I really do this again? So many thoughts racing through my mind. I know they will all be answered soon. I look forward to this new chapter in our lives. I have a wonderful husband who is so dilligent in helping me with whatever I need. I know he will be there with me all the way as we begin our new adventure. I'm sure we will have our ups and downs, moments of sadness and moments of joy. We'll have more smiles and giggles. And most of all we'll have eachother! I love you Ron! I love you Kaeryn! I love you Tristan! I love you Jaxen! And I love our new little baby. I am excited to meet him and begin this new stage in our life.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

TeresaL said...

Congrats! You have a beautiful family! You can do this, you are a great Mom!

Kora said...

I miss you Aunt Holly!!
Here's a hug and kiss to everyone from Koralee!