Friday, July 15, 2011

Feeding the Ducks!


This was actually back on June 10th, 2011. We took Jaden to feed the ducks for the first time. It was a great day. We actually hadn't done this as a family for a long time. We went to the Elk Grove City Park. The pond is actually quite big. The kids had a blast feeding the ducks. Of course the more they fed the more ducks would show up. I think their favorite part was there were a couple mommy ducks and several cute little ducklings! They are so adorable! The park is big enough that we were able to walk around and let the boys run around and explore for a couple hours. It was alot of fun. I had to laugh though because I finally got extra batteries for my camera and I forgot to bring them! At least I was able to get a few photos of the kids. This one of Jaden and the one of Jaxen and Jaden from the previous post are two of my favorites!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TeresaL said...

So cute! My kids would love a duck feeding outing!