Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy 36th Birthday Ron!!!


 August 18th Ron celebrated his 36th birthday! We celebrated by staying home. That's what he wanted to do. Stay home and play video games. I made him a slime cake. A slime is a character from one of our favorite video game series, Dragon quest. I must say I am very happy how this turned out. So cute and happy!
 Ron loved it! I kept it a surprise but I had been planning on it for a while. I came up with an idea of how to make it and luckily it turned out! He was so excited when he saw it.

Even in the dark his cake looked happy!
I love this picture of daddy and the boys. The boys were so excited to celebrate daddy's birthday with him. Jaxen got Ron a stuffed koopa from the super mario games. He choose it himself and couldn't wait to give it to him. Tristan and Kaeryn went in together and got a video game for daddy. They were excited as well.
We did have a very good day and Ron has told me again and again that it was a wonderful day for him. I'm so happy to be a part of your life Ron! I love you so much! happy happy Happy Birthday to the most wonderful man, husband and father! You will always be my love! Thank you for sharing your special day with us!

No comments: