Monday, January 23, 2017

Sunset at Bodega!

Because we had to celebrate our anniversary early this year we decided that we would do little things throughout the month to continue celebrating. This was one of those moments. Ron knows how much I love the ocean and especially how much I love watching the sunset over the ocean.
So on January 27th, 2014 Ron gathered me and the boys in the car for a surprise drive.
He took us out to Bodega Head just in time for the sunset. It was so beautiful and peaceful. I love being on the beach when no else is there.
The boys had a blast climbing on the rocks and playing in the sand. Jaxen found some cool shells. One was still intact. He was excited about that.
I loved listening to the waves as the sun went down. There's just something wonderful about being next to the ocean. Although we didn't get to stay long because it was dark and chilly, it meant the world to me that my Ron brought me here just so that I could sit on the beach.
I love that we can share these moments with each other. It really is the little things that mean the most.
Happy happy happy 9th anniversary to us! Thank you for all the adventures we've had so far. I can't wait to share and make more memories with you. I love you Ron Ron!


No comments: