Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter outfits

One thing I love to do is let the kids each get one new outfit for easter. Both Kaeryn and Tristan were so excited about this. Jaxen was happy to get something but I think secretly he was hoping for more cars. Ron and I choose the store and then we let the kids choose their own outfit. I think the did really well this year.
Tristan choose this blue and white stripe shirt and blue denim shorts. He smiled when I told him that they were wrangler and that's a cowboy brand. I guess he has a friend at school that is a cowboy. But he was most excited about his new blue sandals. He couldn't wait until Easter to wear them.
Jaxen liked this shirt with an old racing car on it. Of course it had to have something to do with cars to make up for the fact that we weren't at the store to get more cars. He also looks so cute in his shorts and blue sandals.
Kaeryn looks so beautiful in this pink flowered sundress. When she first tried it on and came out to show us everyone that was waiting with us all said at about the same time how beautiful it looked on her. I think she feels beautiful in it also. I think we have the cutest kids ever!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: