Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Ron!




This week was Ron's 33rd birthday! We had alot of fun celebrating with him. We got him some video games and wii points. The kids each made daddy a gift, Kaeryn painted an ancor shelf, Tristan painted a wooden plane and Jaxen colored a wooden skeleton. They each choose it themselves and gave it to him. Jaxen was so cute when he finished making the skeleton he exclaimed" i think daddy's gonna LOVE this!" Very cute. This year for Ron's cake I made him a mushroom cake from the super mario games. He loved it. That was his favorite one so far. He told me I was the "best wife ever!" I have to say that I think this is also my favorite cake i've made. I was very happy how it turned out. I love you Sweetheart! Happy Birthday!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ange said...

Happy birthday old man!

TeresaL said...

Happy Birthday Ron! I love the cake!