Monday, November 2, 2009

Candy! Candy! Candy!





Even though the kids were very tired they couldn't wait to have some treats. Jaxen cheered when I told him that they could have a few treats when we got home. It was so cute, as soon as we walked into the door they each found their spot and looked over their goods. "Wow! look what I got!" was what we heard from Jaxen. It was so cute. Kaeryn and Tristan went through their loot with the same enthusiasm. And they all pulled out a treat for Ron and I all on their own. We felt special. We love our cute trick or treaters!

The day ended on such a happy note. I made Homade chili and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Ron made cornbread. When we came home we continued the celebration with "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" and we played Harry Potter clue. I made wassil for eveyone. We eventually went to bed and everyone slept soundly. It was a very happy day! Happy Halloween everyone!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Steph said...

Hey Sister Walker. I had a phone call today from a guy in Lansing MI who needed to order some things for a church building out there. When I told him I served there we started talking. He was in Battle Creek when we were and he remembered you (not me at all, which is fine because I was not there long enough to know or love!) When we got off the phone I realized I did not even get his name or anything. But thought you would like to know you made an impression on Battle Creek!

Nice witch costume. It made me smile for some reason! Happy Halloween.

TeresaL said...

Cute pictures! Looks like a good night!

Amy said...

Darn cursed Halloween Candy! It always gives me grief, and a few extra pounds.
Looks like you guys had fun!