Monday, November 30, 2009

Here Comes the Train!




This was our tain. It was so exciting to see it come. I was surprised that it was more roomy than I thought. We got front row seats and one behind. We were in the coach that was right behind the observation/lounge area. That was so nice, the kids loved going into the lounge area. The windows are larger there so you can see more. It was so cool when another train came by on tracks right next to the train. they are so close to eachother. I really loved the intimate drive through the mountains. It was beautiful! Night time wasn't too bad either. We had both of Ron's work laptops so there was two movies going on and we had two nintendo ds's and a PSP. The kids were well entertained. The chairs reclined well back and they even have a leg rest so they weren't to bad to sleep in. Jaxen is the perfect size, he can curl up and lay completely down. Coming home on the train I got to see the sunrise. It was beautiful! I definitly think we will take the train more often.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TeresaL said...

I wanna ride a train! Sounds like fun!