Saturday, July 21, 2012

Stairs and T.V.!

 One of the fun things with our new house is there is more space for Jaden to wander around and explore. We've never had a home before with stairs and Jaden is loving climbing up the stairs. He generally has a huge smile and will laugh or giggle while he goes up the stairs. One thing I love about babies is watching them learn and figure out new things. This is Jaden doing just that. He figured out that by holding onto the railings while going upstairs he can still see and watch the TV. It's hilarious! So now if we're going upstairs to change a diaper or something I have to keep reminding him to keep going. Luckily he hasn't gotten to the point of getting really upset if I take him by the hands and lead him up faster. I just can't get over how cute and funny this is to me. I love that this makes me smile. I hope it makes other smile as well. Kids are so cute!