Monday, July 16, 2007

My curious george is too curious!

So everyone knows how babies are like little scientists and love to explore and figure things out. They are curious by nature. Well, My little Jaxen is no exception. He is so curious about everything! perhaps a little too curious. Yesterday, we were sitting in the overflow area during sacrement meeting. Jaxen was being really wiggly so I decided to let him crawl around. Well he decided that he wanted to walk along the chairs. You know the church chairs that have holes in the back? Well, Jaxen decided that he was going to pull himself up using the chair this lady was sitting in that was right in front of us. Which when you think about it doesn't sound too bad, every baby does that. Except that this lady's bum was sticking out of the hole a little bit. And Jaxen being the curious boy that he is saw that and wanted to know what it was. So as he was standing himself up, he licked her bum! It was so funny! I don't think the lady noticed because she didn't look back or anything. At least we hope she didn't notice. The things kids do! It was so funny. Ron and I couldn't stop laughing. I love my little boy! It is never a dull day with him!

No comments: