Thursday, July 19, 2007

Surprise date!


So on Tuesday Ron went in to work early and came home a couple hours later with a surprise date for me. He took me to see the new Harry Potter movie! It was so fun. We even got popcorn and a drink. Jaxen had his first babysitter and the report was that he did great! Which was a relief for me. He's been very attached to mommy and not wanting to go to many other people. After the movie we picked up Jaxen and went to our expresso that we go to and got our hot chocolate( it started to sprinkle so cocoa was perfect). He then surprised me by staying home the rest of the day. I thought he was using his lunch break, but he stayed home. It was so nice. He also made me dinner. He made homemade chowmein. Yummy! It was a great day. He made me feel so special. I love you Ron!

No comments: