Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!





HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!May 9th was a FANTASTIC mothers day. I got my usual breakfast in bed. Ron Made his famous scrambled eggs and ham bread. He gave me mickey mouse sno globe! I love it. The base is a car and in the globe are mickey and minnie and donald and daisey. So cute! He also gave me a mickey tee shirt. He knows I love mickey! The kids and I have been playing the pokemon games together so the kids gave me a big box of pokemon cards. I loved that as well. After I came out from eating my breakfast, Ron told me that he needed to go out but to be ready to leave at noon. I had no idea what was going on but I said okay. I trust him, he always takes us on great adventures. He was gone longer than I thought, but when he came back he gave me a baseball and surprised me with tickets for a game. I was so excited I started jumping up and down. We're going to a pro baseball game! We've never down anything like that before and i've never been to a pro baseball game before. We got things ready to go and headed to Raley field. It started to rain at first but luckily it cleared up after awhile. It was so fun! raley field is a great stadium. really no seat is a bad seat. Our seats were on the end along 3rd base, but you still felt right there. It was cool to be able to hear the players talk to each other " I got it!" Of course I took a ton of photos. It was fun to be able to use my telephoto lens. I was able to get some great shots of the pitchers throwing the ball. Of course when there was the debative call that made the other team mad and the manager was yelling at the ref my memory card in my camera decided to be full. Luckily I had another memory card with me but I missed the best of the worst of it. I did manage to get a couple photos of it. It was commical to watch. We had so much fun and we decided that we want to go again. GO RIVERCATS!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: