Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Sister's Wedding




April 18th Jaxen and I boarded the train here in Sacramento and headed to Provo, Ut for my youngest sister Kaela's wedding. We love riding the train it's alot of fun. It was nice to have some Jaxen/mommy time. Ron wasn't able to get work off and Kaeryn and Tristan still had school. Soon after we got on the train Jaxen became very sad and started crying for daddy and to go home. I don't think it really hit him that it was going to just be him and mommy until he was waving to daddy from the train. We did talk about the trip coming up and that it would be just mommy/Jaxen going, so he knew that but I don't think it officially clicked until after we had left. He cried for awhile and we snuggled and then he fell asleep. That's all it took for him to be happy and excited about the train again. He loves being able to get up and explore the train, watching movies, going to the cafe to get food. Talking to the conductor was fun for him as well. We got to Provo at around 5:00 in the moring on the 19th. Ron's mom and dad were there to pick us up. We got to their house, had a little snack and went back to bed( or at least tried). Jaxen layed down for a little while but was excited. We had a good visit in Utah. It was fun to see Ron's parents and brother Joel and wife Angel. It was also fun to help get things ready for Kaela's wedding. My mom kept me busy with preparing food, cleaning up, setting up. Jaxen was such a trooper and made it through those long days. He was still home sick the whole trip, but he did have a blast playing with his cousins and the other kids that were there. I was asked to take pictures for the wedding. It was a blast! I'm so happy that I could do that for Kaela. Because of time and rain I wasn't able to get a whole lot of different outside pictures, but I was able to get some. Kaela looked so beautiful! And HAPPY! That was the first time I had met Landry. They are the cutest couple. You can tell he adores Kaela, he just has to look at her and you can see it in his eyes. I missed my Ron! I wished he could have been there. But it made the trip home more exciting! I loved being able to see all the friends and family that came. It was a great trip. I'm so happy for my little sister Kaela! She looked like a princess. It was wonderful to see her so happy! I love ya Kay-be!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TeresaL said...

What a beautiful bride! Thank you for sharing the pictures!