Monday, November 19, 2012

Halloween 2012

 Again this year Kaeryn and Tristan were with their mom on Halloween so it was just Jaxen, Jaden, and Ron and I. We did have a fun night. Jaden is our cute little lion. I joked afterward that I should have made a maroon and gold scarf to make him a Griffendore lion. But alas I didn't think of that till later. He was still just as adorable as ever.


 Jaxen decided to be Captain America this year. I think mainly because of the shield. He looked great in his costume though. He had fun posing for his pictures.

 It hadn't started raining yet like the weather man said it would so we did go trick or treating around the neighborhood. First we went to the Cosumnes River College. They had said they were going to have a family thing there. I think we got there to late. There wasn't much going on when we got there. But that was fine. We still had time to go around our neighborhood.

 Jaden loved that he got to be in the stroller. He loves being outside. Jaxen was really cute, he would trick or treat for himself and then ask for his little brother. He was so helpful since I was pushing the stroller.  I look forward to seeing how Jaden will react to all the celebrating next year. 

 It really was a beautiful night. It was supposed to be really stormy. It wasn't until right before we came in that we felt the first sprinkles of rain.

 I'm glad the weather held out so that we could all enjoy this wonderful time. It was a lot of fun. I hope everyone else had just as much fun on Halloween as we did. Now til January is my favorite time of year. It's always so happy and I love it. Our holiday season of 2012 has begun and I am so excited. Lots of fun awaits us!

Happy Halloween everyone! I do hope it was fun and safe and the rest of the year brings only happiness!

1 comment:

Ange said...

I LOVE these pictures - seriously adorable!