Sunday, June 29, 2014

Daddy's Shirt!

Several years ago Ron's mom gave me this shirt. She had painted it for Ron when he was a toddler. I remember Ron was so excited and happy when he first saw this. It was Ron's favorite shirt when he was little. I was able to get pictures of Jaxen in daddy's shirt and now it's Jaden's turn. 
He wasn't to thrilled at first about having to be on the table but I did manage to get a couple smiles from him. I had been waiting since he was born to get a picture of him wearing this just like his big brother. Then all of a sudden I realized that I had better hurry up and put it on him. Just in time too. He's growing so fast I almost missed it. He looks so sweet and adorable and it made my heart happy to see Jaden wear this. 

I love that we have this shirt. It is such a treasure for me. And I love that we got to share this with our boys. It is a memory that I will always hold close to my heart.

No comments: