Saturday, June 21, 2014

Jaxen's Birthday Cake!

 Jaxen's favorite T.V. show right now is Wild Kratts. He watches it every day. He's really come to love wildlife and talks about being an animal adventurer when he grows up. In the show Martin Kratt always names the animals and so now Jaxen has started naming the animals and critters we see along the nature trails here when we go on walks. It makes my heart happy that animals and wildlife have become so important to him. Wolves, porcupines, cheetahs and bats are among some of his favorites. I hope he always holds on to this!
 He was so excited when I found this cake topper of the Wild Kratts. He wanted that for his birthday cake. He then chose to have an under the sea wild animal set to go with it. For the cupcakes he chose a safari set for the toppers. He was so cute about it.
 Chocolate flavor for the cake and red velvet for the cupcakes. That's what he wanted. It was so yummy! I think he made a fantastic choice!


 He was so happy! I loved to see the excitement in his eyes! I think he liked his special day!







Happy Happy Happy Birthday Jaxen! We love you so much!

No comments: