Thursday, June 19, 2014

Happy 7th Birthday Jaxen!

 June 7th, 2013 was Jaxen's 7th birthday! I can hardly believe it's been seven years since he was born. My little boy is growing so fast. I have loved every minute with him. He's our spunky, imaginative and adventurous boy! I keep asking myself where has all the time has gone. It's amazing to me how quickly time seems to move. I still wish I could freeze time and hold on forever. But then I would miss all the wonderful memories we have made. Video games, action figures and riding his bike are some of Jaxen's favorite things to do right now. Oh, and watching Wild Kratts. That's his favorite show.
 Since the week of Jaxen's birthday, he goes back to finish his last few weeks of school after being off track for a month we were able to bring a treat to share with his class on his birthday. I love being able to do this with him. I always thought he'd celebrate his special day after the school year ended. But we lucked out and his school is a year round school. So for now he will be in school on his birthday. When I asked him what he wanted me to make he asked for homemade oreo cookies. One of our favorite things! He said everyone always brings cupcakes and he's tired of cupcakes. I had to smile at that one. So we made homemade oreo's for his class and his teacher made him this crown. I loved how he wanted to wear the crown even at home.
We had a fun little celebration for him. He chose to have ravioli for his special dinner. It was yummy! I think he made a good choice. Kaeryn and Tristan were with us that night so they got to celebrate with us. It was a good night and I loved seeing him so happy and excited. I love you so much Jaxen James! You bring me so much joy! I love you to the moon and back! Happy Happy Happy 7th Birthday buddy!

No comments: