Monday, February 9, 2015

Happy 14th Birthday Kaeryn!

 June 10th, 2013 was Kaeryn's 14th birthday! She was at her mom's that day so we celebrated it on the 12th. She asked me to make her a cake this year but didn't say what she wanted. So I surprised her with this. It was my first time making flowers. I think it turned out pretty cute. It was fun to make. I wasn't going for the realistic look. It was more of a cute/pretty look.  Either way, she really liked it and that is what's important.
Kaeryn was really excited to turn 14 because thirteen is not her favorite number. She was thrilled about her birthday dinner which was her favorite homemade macaroni and cheese. Pretty much the whole day she had a smile on her face and she could not wait to begin the celebration.  
It was a day filled with fun, surprises, smiles and yummy goodness!
It was a special day for her and we loved being able to share it with her. Happy 
Birthday Kaeryn! We love you!

No comments: