Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Jaxen's First Day of Second Grade!

 July 18th, 2013 was Jaxen's first day of second grade. It was a morning of mixed emotions. He was so excited to see his friends again(even though it had only been a couple weeks) and thrilled to learn that all but a few of them were in the same class again.  But he was also a little nervous at the same time. Which is understandable. A new grade and a new year will bring new things. Sometimes change can be scary.
 But he kept his smile and jumped into the car ready to go. We met his teacher Mrs. Greenbaum. She was really nice. I think she will be a good teacher for Jaxen. She's been teaching for a long time and you can see that she really loves what she does and I believe she will do well and be understanding with Jaxen's special needs at this time.
I'm still amazed that Jaxen is in second grade already. It really wasn't that long ago that we were signing him up for kindergarten and here we are going into second grade. I'm excited for him and all that he will learn this year. I know that he can do great things and I'm so proud of him! We love you Jaxen! Good luck in second Grade!

No comments: