Monday, March 17, 2008

Our first family trip to San Fransisco




Since Ron has been working in San Fransisco, we decided a couple weeks ago to go down for a visit. It was fun. We drove in on the golden gate bridge which was just amazing to us. We thought it was pretty cool. We wanted to go to the golden gate park. There are so many things we would like to do there in san fran, but since we live only a couple hours away now we figured we could do them one at a time. So we started at the park. The park is very beautiful and huge, there is alot to see in the park itself. We decided to go to the conservatory of flowers. Wow! It was so beautiful! There were so many different kinds of flowers and plants. each room that you went into represented a different area( highlands, lowlands, tropics,etc.). It really was beautiful. We did walk around the park area near to the conservatory but by that time the kids were getting very hungry so we decided to go and find some food. but first we had to make a quick stop at the beach because I love to see the ocean and anytime I have a chance to see the ocean I have to take it. My wonderful husband knows that so we made a stop. Unfortunatly, it was so windy there that day that it wasn't that enjoyable for little Jaxen. The wind was also making it hard for me to walk on the sand with my bum knee. So we didn't stay long. But it was still an amazing site to see. I love to see the ocean. It's very awinspiring to me. Ron, being from Venezuela, also loves the ocean and loves to share that with me and the kids. We always look forward to our next trip to the ocean.

1 comment:

Susie J. said...

Sounds like a wonderful time! I really miss being near the ocean. If you get the chance to drive down the coast on Hwy 1, take the opportunity. It's just gorgeous! I grew up on the central coast and that is one of the things I miss the most.