Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Swimming!

Memorial day we took the kids swimming. A community pool in Elk Grove opened that weekend. The kids have been waiting all year for it to open. they went last year and loved it and couldn't wait to go back. Tristan was so excited that he was finally tall enough to go on the water slide. He went down as many times as he could laughing the whole way down.
Of course I couldn't go swimming with them because I burned my finger and had to keep it bandaged up. But I still had fun watching them swim and I also got to have some reading time. I love this picture of my happy family.
Jaxen had a hard time warming up to the idea of the water at first. But once I left him with daddy and he calmed down he remembered that he loves the water. This was cute because he jumped from the edge to Kaeryn. It was so prescious.
Jaxen actually started jumping to Ron first. I was so excited to see that because he was afraid to go into the pool at first. But he did it over and over again! It was such a fun time. We plan to go back and this time hopefully I won't have hurt myself so that I can swim too.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

TeresaL said...

What a fun day!

Ange said...

There you go again - being a fun family :)

I'm sure the kids loved it. Hopefully you'll get in next time!