Sunday, September 27, 2009

Book Sale!

Once again we scored again at our favorite book store. September 12th was another sale where they opened up their warehouse and let us go through. We scored all this for under 100$. It was so fun. The kids had a blast. We look forward to every sale. The next one is in December. This has been a great find for us. We really want to build a library in our home and this book store has really helped out. I have had so much fun with our story times. Jaxen and I found some really great picture books. Tristan has been into info books and got some about space. Kaeryn found a bunch of American Girl books. Ron found more novels. I got some art and photography books, but my main focus has been on kids books. We love this store! We can't wait for the next big sale. We have already been reminded of the day! It's so exciting to see our kids love books like Ron and I do. I hope they never grow out of this stage!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TeresaL said...

I want that book store! Lol