Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Train Museum




The next day Ron had to go back to work and Kaeryn and Tristan had to go back to school. So it was just Grandma, Grandpa, Jaxen and I. I took them to the train museum in Old Sacramento. I knew they'd love it. The bottom floor you learn about the history of trains and get to see the real trains. It's so amazing and neat to get right up next to one. Some of them are huge, the wheels are as tall as my mom and I. Jaxen had fun running around and going through the ones they let you walk through. He started to get into a hurry because he knew that on the top floor where all the model and toy trains are there is a Thomas the tank engine set up for the kids to play with. Of course that's the best part. But we had fun. My dad and mom walked through all the model and toy trains while I stayed with Jaxen at the Thomas table. Dad said it was a walk down memory lane. I'm glad I was able to share that with him.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carla said...

Look at that handsome couple on the train steps... don't they look forever young?!

TeresaL said...

How sweet!