Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Japanese Tea Gardens!




After the King Tut exhibit we decided to go to the Japanese Tea Gardens in the Golden Gate park. It was beautiful! Again, not very crowded. We ordered some tea. I got the Jasmine tea and Ron got the green tea. As we sat there drinking our tea we both talked about how tranquil we felt there and that we really could sit there all day. It was so peaceful! We loved walking through the gardens. I had alot of fun taking photos. I want to go back there in the spring when the blossoms are out.

After we left the gardens, we headed back to the hotel to get ready for dinner. Ron took me to "Kincades". I think that's how you spell it. It was my first 3 star resturant. I've never been to a rated resturant before. It was so YUMMY! We started out with the best tomato basil soup with some bread. We both had steaks for the main course and then we shared a dessert of strawberries, chocolate torte and another pudding like thing that I can't remember what it was called but it was heavenly!!!!!!! It was one of the best meals i've ever had! The best part was that I was able to share it with Ron! He really is the most amazing person I know! I love you with all my heart! Happy 5th Anniversary Sweetheart! It's been the best five years! We've had so many adventures together and i can't wait to fill up the next five years with more memories! I love you Ron!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ange said...

The Japanese gardens look BEAUTIFUL! Oh....makes me miss that fabulous place!
....and I honestly have to say blech to the tea :)
Tried it for the first time a couple of months ago, and I thought it tasted like hot cardboard. I definitely would have ordered the chocolate torte and strawberries just to get the tea taste out of my mouth :)
Congratulations to you and Ron!