Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy 5th anniversary to us!




January 28th was our 5th wedding anniversary! I can't believe it's been five years already! I love my Ron so very much! Ron surprised me this year and took me away! Yeah! He had arranged for Jaxen and Kati to stay with Kat during that week. I really had no idea what he had planned. I knew he was planning something because for month's he's been talking about it but he kept everything a secret. Our first night after we dropped off Jaxen and Kati we went to see the movie "Avatar" in 3D. It was so cool! I love 3D movies. I really enjoyed to movie as well. After the movie we drove to San Fransisco! I love going there! It's such a fun place. It was really late when we got there so we just went to the hotel. The next day we took a drive on the highway along the ocean. Ron knows how much I love to see the ocean. We ended up stopping in Pacifica and found this really nice beach. It was a perfect time because there wasn't anyone on the beach. The sun was shining which was a relief because it has been raining like crazy this month. We just sat there on the beach watching the waves come in and ships off in the distance. We just relaxed and took in all the beauty. I love taking the kids to the beach and watching them play but it was so nice to be there with just Ron. I brought my new camera and had so much fun taking pictures. We sat on the beach for a couple hours. It was so perfect! I love to ocean! I can't wait to go back. I definitly want to take the kids to this beach. And we found out it's a beach we can bring Kati to as well, of course she has to be on leash, but she can play at this beach. It was a wonderful day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: