Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mother's day trip!









For Mother's day this year Ron surprised me and took us to San Fransisco for the day. I love San Fransisco! We started out at the famous Ghirardelli square. We had the best chocolate treats! Ron and Kaeryn and Tristan had decadent hot chocolate. I had an Old fashion chocolate soda and Jaxen had some ice cream. It was so so good! The decadent hot chocolate was so rich and creamy. My soda was tasty! I shared it with everyone because it was a lot bigger than I thought it would be. Jaxen's ice cream was huge and it was supposed to be a kids scoop of ice cream. I wonder how much bigger a regular scoop of ice cream is! He ended up sharing his ice cream with us as well. So yummy! After our yummy treats, Ron bought me the Ghirardelli cook book! I can't wait to use it, I'm so excited! I can't wait to go back there! It was fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: