Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Tea Gardens









After the Ghirardelli square we went to the Japanese tea gardens in the Golden Gate Park. It's one of my favorite places and I was so happy to share it with the kids. We got there to late to have some tea, plus I'm not sure if Jaden would have stayed happy if we had stopped for some tea. He was starting to get fussy and was ready to go home. The gardens were beautiful. Last time Ron and I had gone there it was in January and while it was beautiful then, I loved seeing the blossoms and flowers. It was still just as peaceful and tranquil as the first time, even with the kids running around. Unfortunatly the battery to my camera ran out and I didn't have a second one so I didn't get many pictures of the gardens. But these are a few of the ones I was able to get. I loved it there! It was a wonderful day and a wonderful mother's day present! I love my family! I love being a mom! It is my favorite thing in the world! It is my greatest joy! My family is my world. I thank them for everything! Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful mothers out there!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ange said...

It look heavenly!
Beautiful! Sounds like you had a great day.