Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rabbits, Snakes and Roosters! Oh My!





A local 4-H club came to the egg-stravaganza and shared their animals with everyone. Kind of like a petting zoo only they held their animals while the kids pet them instead of the kids just wandering around in a pen. There were rabbits, snakes and roosters. The kids love animals so I think they enjoyed seeing them and getting to touch them. It was also fun for me to see the kids enjoy animals as much as I do. Even the snakes! I wasn't sure if the kids would touch the snakes or not, but they did. They were brave! I thought it was really cool that one of the 4-H boys held one of the roosters so the kids could pet and touch the rooster. That's not something you really can do in any setting, walk up to a rooster and touch it. So I thought that was cool. It was a high light of the day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cailey said...

Your Kids are growing up soo much!!! :o)