Friday, February 3, 2012

Christmas Jammies!

One of our Christmas traditions is getting Christmas Jammies on Christmas eve. We then stay in our Jammies all day on Christmas day. After we have our little get together on Christmas eve, usually it involves the kids each choosing a Christmas book to read and then if they have something to share like a card or drawing or whatever they choose and after our Christmas songs we open our jammies! Here is Jaden holding his red jammies with cute snowmen on them. His first Christmas jammies! 



Jaxen and Tristan each got Mario themed jammies! They were so excited for them! I love my little Mario fans!

Kaeryn got a really cute night gown and some fleece pants. They were so so and fuzzy! Ron also got some Mario jammies. I tried to find some for Jaden as well so all my boys could be Mario buddies but there wasn't any in his size. That's okay, he looks so cute in his snowman jammies! Ron got me a warm and fuzzy fleece night gown that can also be used as a robe. Love it! I think our Christmas eve celebration this year was a success! Merry Christmas everyone! May you all have the best day ever!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: