Thursday, February 23, 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!!

I love this time of year! I love being able to celebrate with my family. I love seeing the happy faces and the joy this time of year brings. This Christmas will always be a memorable one for us because it was the first one with our Jaden. Celebrating firsts always seem to make the magic brighter! I love it! This last year Ron has been talking about trying woodworking so Santa brought him his first saw! I can't wait to see what creations are in store!
Kaeryn loves all things Asian. She also loves tea. Anytime we go to the Asian district or tea shops she is always pointing to the tea sets there. Hinting they would make a great gift. She was delighted to find a beautiful tea set from Santa!

Tristan and Jaxen love Super Mario. They play all their games and watch the old videos of the cartoons. They love the action figures and plushies. So when they saw that Santa had brought them a Mario race track that's just like the Mario cart game, they were thrilled!

Jaden fell in love with his musical table from Santa. It was so fun to watch him play. His eyes lit up each time the lights went on or the music played. He was so fascinated by it. I love that little boy!



He would flip the page to the book back and forth to change the sound. He would press the buttons but he loved the book thing more. When he was tired of standing he would sit and reach and play as much as he could. Love the magic! And the magic continued throughout the morning. I absolutely love the smiles on my family's faces. They each give a gift to one another and I love to see the hugs that come with it. It's one of the greatest things in my life!

























Even Kati had a magical Christmas! She's always waited until after we open our gifts to explore hers but this year our sneaky girl found her way to the tree while we were all sleeping. It still made us smile! What a fantastic day it was! Full of fun memories, of laughter, yummy treats and pure joy! Merry Christmas everyone! My wish is that you all have the best day ever!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: