Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Our Four Legged Friends!

 These are just some practice photos I did of our dog and two cats. I don't always have time to set up something to practice with so every once in a while I will just sit with my camera and watch our four legged friends. Kati, Kimahri and Calcifer all have different personalities and I rather enjoy watching them. Kati is definitely the most dramatic. She's just like a kid or preteen or a teenager. Actually, she's just like all three! Her pouty eyes crack me up. Kimahri is spunky and a bit feisty. She is also very loving and loves to cuddle. But when she's had enough, she's had enough. Calcifer is........well, he's Calcifer. He's your typical cat. Snugly and lazy but has to patrol his area. He's also a bit whiny. But we love him. We love all of them!  Our family wouldn't be complete without them. 






No comments: