Friday, April 29, 2011

Grandma Snuggles!








The week that Jaden turned one month, my mom came out for a visit. I was still healing from the c-section and Ron had to go back to work so she came out for the week to help me. It was great having her here. The kids absolutely loved it and got hugs and snuggles anytime they could. Usually Jaxen acts shy at first when ever we're around grandma and grandpa, but this time he was so excited to see her at the airport. It was so cute! The kids just couldn't get enough of her. Kaeryn and Tristan were happy that she stayed until the weekend was over so that they could see her for a few days also. It melted my heart when I looked over and saw all three boys snuggling with Grandma! Such a precious memory! I know they can't wait to see her again, nor can I! Love you MOM! Thanks for being such a wonderful Grandma!
Posted by Picasa