Friday, April 29, 2011

Jaxen's First Bike!








With me being a bit sleep deprived and Jaxen only going to preschool twice a week, I decided that we needed to get something for Jaxen to do. I thought a bike would be perfect since it is getting warmer and less rainy. Jaxen did have a trike but it has been broke for a few months and he really didn't want to ride on his push and scoot anymore. So we got him his first two wheeler bike. He loves it! It's a hot wheels bike! I must say I was pretty proud of myself, I put the bike together myself. Ron did help with the front brake and tightened up the training wheels, but I put everything else together! I have to also say that I'm more proud of Jaxen. He did great! At first when he would get stuck and couldn't figure out how to work the pedals he would get really upset and start yelling at his bike. But after having a little talk with him about keeping yourself calmed down and keep trying, he has gotten better and better and loves to ride his bike. He can now work the pedals well enough and he gets less frustrated when he gets stuck! Going on walks it alot of fun, he rides his bike and I push the stroller with Jaden. We have a neighborhood park that he loves to ride his bike to now. I love to see him so excited!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: