Friday, April 29, 2011

Jaden is 2 month's old!


I can't believe that Jaden is already two month's old. It amazes me how fast the time really does go, even though at times it feels like forever. He's growing so big already, yet seems so small. At his 2 month well baby doctor's visit he weighed in a t 12 lbs. and 4 oz. That's four pounds since he was born. He is a little chubbers! I just love him so much. He smiles all the time. He is starting to coo and find his talking voice. He is a beautiful boy! I still look at him with awe and amazement and wonder. He is so precious to me. I love looking at him during our midnight feedings, really they are beautiful moments for me( even though I'm so tired, I wouldn't trade those moments for anything). I love all the snuggles he gives. My heart just melts each time he falls asleep in my arms. I love you sweet boy!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

TeresaL said...

I know how you feel! Such sweet love!

Amy said...

Jaden has a lot of Ron in him :)
Jaxen more you.
Fun family!