Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Harvest Festival at Jaxen's School!





With Jaxen now in school we are enjoying all the fun things that come with it. Like this year's harvest festival. It was fun. Jaxen wore his costume to school but decided he didn't want to wear it to the festival. Ron was back in time from picking up Tristan so they were able to come with us. Kaeryn had stayed with her mom so she could go to a friends party. Jaxen and Tristan had fun playing the games. There was pumpkin bowling and ring toss and bean bag toss.



Tristan liked making his Ghoul bag decoration!

These are Jaxen's Kindergarten teachers. They are great teachers!

This is Jaxen's school mascot! They are the "Gator's!"

Of course you can't have a festival without cotton candy and you can't go to a festival and not get cotton candy! I love my boys! They make me smile! We had a great time as a family! Some of the teachers saw me with my camera and asked if I would take pictures for the school because the person who was supposed to take pictures, their camera broke that night. I was happy to do it. It was alot of fun going around taking pictures of the festival. They are going to use them in their yearbook. What a fun night!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: