Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Dreams Jaxen!





On Christmas eve I allowed Jaxen to skip his nap. We were doing so much that day with all the baking and decorating that I didn't want him to miss it and I knew he didn't want to either. He actually did really well staying and of course loved every minute of it. But by the time we were getting ready for bed his little eyes were ready for sleep. His story that he choose was first in the book so I read his story first. He listened intently as he always does asking his questions about the pictures like he always does. But as soon as I started to read the stories that Kaeryn and Tristan has chose, he was out. It was so adorable! He was out like a light! Already dreaming about the days adventures. He looked so much at peace, it was a beautiful moment for me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: