Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Snow Babies!



We did have to call the kids in because it was night time and very cold. It was snowing so heavily that it was building up on the kids. They looked like little snow babies covered in sugar. Thanks to Amy for sharing gloves and boots. She had hats but the kids were too excited to put them on. They were out the door before we ould even think about it. It was so cute. I loved smelling the crisp cool snowy air that comes with and after a snow storm in Utah, but I have to say I still love my 60 degree weather right now. I miss the playing in snow, but I love being able to come back to sun shine. We had a wonderful trip. It was so good to see both Ron's and my family. We miss everyone so much. I was happy that I got to see some of our friends as well. It's been along time and it was good to visit. The train ride home was really nice as well. We boarded at night so the kids watched a movie to calm them down and them slept through the night. Ron and I tried to sleep but couldn't very well. It was okay though, I got to see the sun rise. It was so beautiful! the kids were up soon after and we had breakfast on the train. It was actually very good. Kudos to the chef aboard the train! Yum Yum! It was lunch time when we got home. We had a quick lunch for the kids and then had nap time. I think daddy and mommy needed it more but all the kids fell right a sleep and slept til dinner time. It was a wonderful vacation and we can't wait to do it again!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ange said...

It was fun to see you guys last week! And I sure wish our California trip was a little closer to up north. Someday we'll make it there (I hope!)

TeresaL said...

Fun!