Monday, December 28, 2009

SANTA CAME! SANTA CAME!!!!




One of the best parts of being a parent is watching your kids on Christmas morning. The excitment, the joy, the sparkle in their eyes makes for one of the happiest moments. I love watching the kids on Christmas morning opening their gifts. It really is a perfect moment for me and one that brings me true joy. The kids were very excited for their Santa gifts. Ron was given the perfect brownie pan. He's very excited and i'm excited to see what creations he comes up with. I recieved a Harvest moon game for the wii, I can't wait to play it! Kaeryn had asked for something from an asian store like a kimono or a dress or a statue or something. She was thrilled to see her new asian dress with matching purse and hair pins. Tristan had asked for the Bakugan video game and was so excited to find it. Jaxen had a shriek of joy to open his Buzz Lightyear. It was an exciting moment for me and Ron. We loved every moment of it! Merry Christmas everyone! I really hope that you all find true joy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: